Saturday, September 15, 2007

Minor Vista bug

As I like to note them, I just found another minor but annoying Vista bug.

Go to Control Panel / Power Options / Edit Plan Settings. Click on one of the drop downs, press down or up on the keyboard and click on the drop down (same button area) again. Lo and behold, the Save Changes button stays disabled - so you can't apply the changes.

Probably mixed mouse and keyboard navigation like this is not so common, but I use it pretty often on my laptop + touchpad. It's funny because VS2005 has same bug in some places (e.g. project properties) - which I reported before it was released but they refused to fix at the time because it was below their bar (next release was release candidate or something). They didn't fix it in SP1 of course.

No comments: